STARBOY AND GLO ARE NO MORE!!!
16 months after teaming up, Nigerian pop star Wizkid and telco giant, Globacom have gone their separate ways.
At this moment, It’s not clear if Wizkid was dumped by Glo or the telco refused to renew his deal, but Wizkid took to social media a few minutes ago to announce the news.
Wizkid, who was a brand ambassador for rival telco, MTN from 2013 to 2015, signed a mouthwatering deal with Glo back in June 2015.
Dbanj also announced his departure from Glo in August.
- Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record
- Tekno Becomes Brand New Ambassador For Pepsi
- YCEE Bags New Endorsement Deal, Become Hennessy Ambassador
- Is L.A.X Out Of StarBoy? (READ)
- Flavour Got Brand new Endorsement Deal With Bullet Energy Drink
- Top Nigerian Artistes Congratulate Davido On His deal with Sony MG
- Wizkid Welcomes Davido To the Pepsi Family
- Ice Prince Become 1st African Ambassador For D’usse
- 7 Things That May Happen Now That Davido And Wizkid Are Pepsi Brand Ambassadors
- Wizkid Signs Global Sony Music Deal