Femi Fani-Kayode has written a love poem for his bae, Precious Chikwendu. The piece titled ‘Snow White’ is written in appreciation of his wife.
Below is a poem written by the embattled former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode to his beautiful wife, Precious Chikwendu.
From the hills of Ohafia and the valleys of Abriba comes you that makes me smile. From the forests of Umahia and the lush green fields of Nanka comes you that brings me joy. From the eastern shores of our nation where stars shine brightly and from whence comes men whose spirits cannot be broken comes you that gives me hope.
From the lineage of those who dare to believe and from the stock of those who soar like eagles comes you that creates new beginnings. God brought you my way and has given me a new lease of life. What a gift you are- not just to me but also to humanity. Your star shall shine from generation to generation.
Your strength and confidence shall speak for you all the days of your life. Your talents shall open every door that you seek to enter. Your beauty: every radiant and everlasting- shall shake the very foundations of humanity and move even the hardest of hearts.
You are Snowhite and you shall remain as white as snow from beginning to end. Your sun shall never set and God’s light, not darkness, shall follow you all the days of your life. You are not just the Queen of Pageants but the Queen of the Ages.
From generation to generation humanity shall testify of your kindness, your love and your good works. That is your destiny and that is your portion. Let not the storms of life ever cause you to give up or forget it. With you there is hope- you are Snowhite: the one that makes me smile and brings me joy.
- Fani-Kayode wife feeds him to prove Sahara reporters wrong
- Thank you for embracing my culture – Ik Ogbonna’s sweet birthday message to wife
- EFCC Secures Warrant To Keep Fani-Kayode While Investigation Continues
- Don’t Try Me With Fani-Kayode, Ex-Minister Begs Court
- I know many peoples that work for buhari – Fani Kayode
- Femi Fani-Kayode Reacted To Cancellation Of FEC Meeting
- Fani-Kayode reacts to report Accusing him of Domestic Violence
- President Buhari must stop these before i stop opposing him – Fani-Kayode
- Watch Fani Kayode & Lai Mohammed SPEECH @TStv event (Video)
- Fani Kayode Blasts Ben Bruce Over His Support for Ali Modu Sheriff… See Details