An Indonesian woman was caned 100 times for of falling in love and having sex with a man she’s not married to.
The woman along with the man, faced the brutal punishment for adultery which is against Sharia law.
Her lover was tagged ‘the wrong man’ by the law.
First the woman, flanked by two female police officers was escorted to the stage outside a mosque in Banda Aceh, Indonesia.
Once on the stage in front of a crowd of people she was forced to kneel on the ground, as she raised her hands up in the air.
Then a masked man holding the cane started her punishment by cracking it across her back.
Once the punishment was completed, she was allowed to leave the stage and she was replaced by a man who also faced the same fate.
Under the law, men and women, who are not spouses, are not allowed to get too close due to the ‘khalwat’ offence – and punishment is by public caning.
Gay sex, gambling and drinking alcohol are all punishable by caning in Aceh which began implementing Sharia law after being granted special autonomy in 2001.
- Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos)
- Guys, 6 Things That Will Make Her Leave
- Tiwa Savage Explain Her Most Embarrassing Moment; How Banky W Saw Her In Nudity
- Tiwa Savage Said She Felt Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Her Unclad
- DJ Khoded – It’s Allowed Ft. Oladips & Reminisce
- Mother burns her 14-year-old daughter’s private parts for wasting maize flour
- A 13-year-old Pupil Impregnated Her Pretty School Teacher.. Click To Read Full Story (Photo)
- LYRICS: Simi – Take Me Back Ft. Adekunle Gold
- 8 Signs That Shows Your Partner Is No longer Interested In You
- Craig David reacted to rumours he has died and been replaced by a lookalike