This was made known in the pictures shared on the Twitter this morning.
The commuters are left stranded following the sudden hike in transportation fare. Some of the affected commuters say the drivers increased fare by almost 10%, and compounding the problem for them are BRT buses that are not working today.
See photos of rowdy Oshodi this morning:
- Lagos assures of solution to Oshodi-Apapa road gridlock
- RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo)
- Lagos State Government Restricts Trailers From Using The Roads From 6:00am To 9:00pm
- Photos: Comedians Create Awesome Experiences In Lagos Traffic Courtesy Malta Guinness!!
- Petroleum tanker drivers begin strike Monday
- Photos from the University of Maiduguri mosque bomb attack(graphic)
- Movies: Omo Oshodi 1& 2 – Yoruba Latest 2015 Movie.
- Photos: Something Amazing Is Happening In Lagos Traffic This MORNING
- Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Its Rocket-Making Factory(Photos)
- Amaechi Assures Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line Will Be Ready In Two Years