Baytown Lounge Abuja came alive on Saturday as Guinness treated football lovers to a thrilling match day Made of Black experience as they watched the Chelsea/Liverpool match. Before the game began, Guinness encouraged all the fans present to predict the final score of the game and win prizes from Guinness.
Just when Guinness was about to reward the winners, Phyno threw in a big surprise, he decided to give the winner a whopping N500, 000, and the atmosphere was super charged; as if that wasn’t enough, Olamide decided to support his friend and fellow ‘Made of Black’ ambassador and doubled the money to N1 million.
Dare Olugbodi was announced as the winner and could not hide his joy as he realised that he has suddenly became a millionaire.
Now this is the bigger gist! Guinness will be giving out a whooping N1, 000,000 to a lucky winner every week in November plus airtime to everyone who plays! All these in addition to the existing weekly prizes; it’s definitely going to be a November to Remember with the Guinness BPL promotion!
Amazing stuff right? The BPL season just got more interesting this month. Even more reasons to participate in the Every Minute Made of Black campaign.
Don’t be left out… match day viewing experiences just got hotter! Still wondering how to be a millionaire this season with Guinness;
- Simply buy the new promotional bottle of Guinness (red crown).
- Under each crown is a unique code (1 – 90th).
- Text the unique code and team name to 1759 before the match is played.
- If a goal is scored on your minute by your selected team, you get N1000 instant airtime.
- All your entries qualify you for a weekly draw where you could win N100, 000 cash every week and N1 million throughout the month of November.
- Grab a Guinness and play.
Catch all the pictures from the event…
Join the conversation and get all the updates on www.Facebook.com/GuinnessNigeria or twitter @Guinnessvip using #madeofblack.
Remember, this promo is ONLY open to persons 18 years and above. Drink responsibly!