Brazilian Prolific footballer, Neymar was reported to be involved in a road accident but he escaped unharmed.
Barcelona forward Neymar was involved in a car accident on Sunday morning, but the Brazilian is still expected to play in the club’s La Liga clash with Real Sociedad.
Neymar was reportedly on his way to Barcelona’s Ciutat Esportiva training ground, where the squad was scheduled to meet before flying to San Sebastian for the Liga match.
But TV3 in Spain reported that the Brazilian crashed his Ferrari 458 Spider en route, with the car left facing the wrong direction.
According to a report from Marca, Barcelona staff swiftly arrived at the scene to escort the Brazilian away and to the training ground.
“The accident occurred on the highway of Sant Feliu, in the Baix Llobregat region, when the Brazilian was headed for the Barcelona training ground to head to the airport and travel to San Sebastian with the rest of the team,” Marca reported.
“After the initial shock, Neymar headed to San Sebastian with the rest of the Barcelona squad and can play without problems against Real Sociedad.”
Neymar fortunately escaped unhurt, leaving him still available for selection for the evening clash.
- VIDEO: Barcelona vs Real Sociedad 3-2 LA Liga 2017 All Goals & Highlights
- VIDEO: Barcelona vs Real Sociedad 4-0 All Goals & Highlights (28/11/2015)
- Neymar set to miss Deportivo clash after Champions League heroics
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale share a joke in training
- VIDEO: Real Madrid Vs Real Sociedad 3-0 LA Liga 2017 Highlights
- Barcelona also wanted Mancebo
- VIDEO: Real Madrid vs Real Betis 2-1 LA Liga 2017 Highlights
- LA LIGA VIDEO: Getafe 0 – 2 Barcelona
- Brazil attracting attention of Messi – Neymar
- VIDEO: Real Madrid Vs Real Sociedad 3-1 LA Liga 2017 All Goals & Highlights