Nollywood actor, Leo Mezie is back from London where he went to receive treatment for kidney failure that he’d been battling with for over a year.
Pictures of the actor looking emaciated in a Lagos hospital, floated online for weeks – with many Nollywood practitioners begging the public for funds to help treat the actor.
Thank goodness his treatment was successful.
- Leo Mezie thanks Nollywood, fans, friends… As he releases new photos
- I don’t know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu
- Sick Nollywood actor, Prince Jame Uche to be thrown out from the hospital, family begs for financial assistant
- General Overseer of Reigners’ Bible Church’s counsel shot by unknown gunmen
- Actor, Prince James Uche returns to the hospital
- Nollywood actor, Obi Madubogwo battles Diabettes
- Must See – Mr Ibu Reveals How he Enjoyed The Night with His Wife
- All You Need to Know About My New Boy Freind – Chidinma Ekile’s
- City People Awards 2015 Winners List
- BREAKING: Nollywood Actor, Jide Kosoko’s Wife, Actress Henrietta Kosoko Slumps and Dies