13 people died instantly in a fatal accident along Kwara road….
Thirteen persons died in an accident that happened on Wednesday in Otte, along the Ilorin/Ogbomoso expressway.The accident involved a hummer bus and a truck.
Eyewitnesses said the bus driver was on top speed when it suddenly rammed into the stationary truck. All the passengers on board died on the spot. The bus was coming from Kaduna State.
It was gathered that irate residents went on rampage to protest the deaths. They mobilised to burn the truck but for the quick intervention of policemen, The Nation reports.
Commissioner of Police Olusola Amore confirmed the incident.
A fully-loaded bus coming from Kaduna ran into a stationary vehicle and all the passengers died.
“The trailer, which was loaded with goods, has been impounded and we are working with the Kwara State Road Traffic Management Authority (KWARTMA) to trace the owner,” he said.
- Just In: ￼ Edo PDP Chairman Survives Auto Crash
- Too Bad!! 80 Persons killed On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In Just 6 Months
- Report Just Coming In From Imo; As Five (5) People Fear Dead In A Auto Crash
- Photos: One dead as over speeding fuel truck falls and crushs a car on Ikorodu road
- France Bus Crash Leaves Dozens Of Elderly Dead
- Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos)
- Shocking photos of 22 students that died on their way to an excursion
- Bottled Water Seller Crushed to Death By A Truck (graphic photo)
- All Passengers Dead As Vehicle Falls Into A Ditch Along Lagos-Benin Road (Photos)
- I learned how to rob out of hunger – suspect