A Catholic Church in Nasarawa State left many couples ecstatic after conducting a blissful mass wedding for them.
A wonderful wedding ceremony has seen about 80 couples wed at the same time joyously at the St. Sylvester Catholic Church, New Nyanya in Karu Local Government Area of Nasarawa State.
The wedding was conducted by the Catholic Bishop of Lafia Diocese, Most Reverend Dr. Mathew Ishaya Audu.
The historic ceremony is a rare one because that number of people have not been wedded in the church before. It was a great occasion to see happy family members come together as the event attracted a large crowd
- It’s better to have many wives than have one with numerous girlfriends – Rev father Gabriel Ngbe
- Hotel Owner Donates Multi-Million Hotel To A Catholic Church For IDPs (Photos)
- Differences between Fatima Buhari and Zahra Buhari’s Wedding
- Man dumped on wedding day over low sperm impregnates new wife (photo)
- How 50 People Got Killed, After Church Collapses In Uyo, Akwa-Ibom
- Photos of Comedian Omobaba’s wedding today
- Yobe Election Tribunal Judge, Justice Audu Bako Dies
- Beyonce & Jay Z celebrate 8th wedding anniversary (Photos)
- Kogi State University Name Changed In Honour Of Late Audu Abubakar
- NPFL: See reasons why Federation Cup trophy tour is postponed to latter date